Capital CampaignsWhether it be for a new building or renovation, a capital campaign to expand programs, or build an endowment, is a significant undertaking. Conducting a campaign will test any nonprofit organization’s strength and endurance, its staff, and volunteers. A campaign is also a rewarding venture. In addition to reaching project goals, a successful capital campaign raises fundraising capacity for an organization by expanding community awareness, enhancing relationships, and increasing annual support gifts.
Ovation Fundraising Counsel can guide you through the entire campaign process, from creating a comprehensive campaign plan to the end of campaign celebration. We have 30 years of experience working with nonprofit organizations on capital campaigns. We will provide expert guidance to ensure your campaign is a success.
We partner with you to:
- Create a campaign plan with a timeline and budget.
- Identify, recruit, and train campaign volunteers.
- Develop a campaign case for support and other campaign materials.
- Prepare organizational leadership for the campaign.
- Create donor engagement and solicitation strategies.
- Provide support for the campaign team, including both staff and volunteers.
- Prepare proposals and grant applications.
- Assure adherence to campaign guidelines and timeline.
- Provide expert guidance throughout the campaign period.
Annual CampaignsSupport for your annual fund program is critical to the sustainability of the organization. Whether you have a long history of running a yearly fund campaign or recently instituted an annual fund program, there are always opportunities to enhance your fundraising operations. Below are some questions you should ask yourself before you get started.
- Do you have diverse sources of annual funding?
- What is your donor retention rate?
- Are donor engagement and stewardship part of your annual fundraising plan?
- Are board members committed to raising funds for your organization?